Written by Ajmath on February 7, 2021
AST Corporation Recruitment Drive is going to be conduct for Project Trainee profile. Freshers, please go though the below details and apply at earliest. Most of the companies will shortlist the candidates based on first come first serve. More details regarding AST Corporation Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
Name of the Company: AST Corporation
Website URL: www.collabera.com
Educational Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA
Job Profile: Project Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 Years)
Location of the Job: Pune
Location of Interview: Pune
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Salary Package: 3 LPA
Number Of Job Openings: NA
Job Requisition/ ID: NA
Follow us on your preferred social media platform & Get regular Freshers Jobs Alerts
More Freshers Jobs:
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Freshers must be willing to join immediately
- Qualification- B.E/B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA
- Pass Out Year- 2019/ 2020/2021
- % Criteria- 60% and Above
- Communication- Excellent
- Bond- 18 Months Bond
- Salary- 3 Lakhs – Fixed Per Annum + 10% Variable
- Skills- Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, JS
- Entrepreneurship at work
- Highly competitive pay and outstanding benefits and bonus structure
- Opportunity to participate in National/International Events
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professional.
- Up to 28 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
If you share this job opportunity with your friends, that would be grateful.
Contact Number/Email: NA
Contact Name: NA
Freshers Jobs by Location:
Summary of the Job:
There are job openings for freshers in AST Corporation company. AST Corporation hiring freshers for the position of Project Trainee in Pune. Freshers from Any Graduate can apply for this job opening. If you are interested & eligible for this job position then apply as soon as possible, because AST Corporation will stop receiving the applications once they get the expected number of applications/ Resumes.
Sharing is Caring. Share this job opening with your friends / Juniors and help them to grab this opportunity.