IBM is hiring freshers/ experienced candidates having knowledge of NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS, Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development for the role of Software Developer.
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/ B Tech (Recent College Graduate)
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development & Support
1. software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS.
2. Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development.
3. Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
4. Proven interpersonal skills and attitude.
5. Ability to debug complex issues.
Position : Digital IC Design Engineer (ASIC Design)
Experience : 2-4 years
▪ Front-end Experience in Digital Design in Verilog, Synthesis and STA
▪ Experience in 802.11 b/g/n/ac
▪ Knowledge in SoC architecture, including CPUs (preferably ARM), communications peripherals, multi-domain clocking, bus & interconnect structures, and power management
▪ Strong fundamentals in one or few of these domain areas – Wireless and Mobile communications, Information theory, Coding theory, Signal processing
▪ Strong knowledge on fixed-point implementation Truncation/Rounding/Saturation concepts
▪ Strong knowledge on Digital communication engines viz., Demodulator, Deinterleaver, Viterbi/Turbo Decoders, Sigma-Delta modulation, Base band filters, FFT etc.
▪ Knowledge in Wireless connectivity technologies is a plus: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
▪ Experience in working closely with the Analog & RF to define and improve radio interface
▪ Work closely with the Firmware team to develop embedded PHY firmware
Interested can share profiles to email@example.com