Barclays Recruitment Drive is going to be conduct for Test Analyst profile. Freshers, please go though the below details and apply at earliest. Most of the companies will shortlist the candidates based on first come first serve. More details regarding Barclays Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
Name of the Company: Barclays
Website URL: www.barclays.com
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Job Profile: Test Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 Years)
Location of the Job: Pune
Location of Interview: Pune
Last Date to Apply: NA
Salary Package: NA
Number Of Job Openings: NA
Job Requisition/ ID: 90308297
Follow us on your preferred social media platform & Get regular Freshers Jobs Alerts
Join With us on Telegram Channel (Direct Apply Links Will Be Provide Here)
More Freshers Jobs:
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Teradata
- Basic knowledge of UNIX scripting
- Basic knowledge Big data technologies (Spark, Scala etc.)
- Ability to work in high pressure, milestone driven project plan
- High personal integrity, able to maintain confidentiality and proprietary company information
- Use the Barclays Training portal to accelerate and maintain skills level, particularly the development of professional change skill sets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill. Ability to think outside the box
If you share this job opportunity with your friends, that would be grateful.
Contact Number/Email: NA
Contact Name: NA
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Summary of the Job:
There are job openings for freshers in Barclays company. Barclays hiring freshers for the position of Test Analyst in Pune. Freshers from Any Graduate / Post Graduate can apply for this job opening. If you are interested & eligible for this job position then apply as soon as possible, because Barclays will stop receiving the applications once they get the expected number of applications/ Resumes.
Sharing is Caring. Share this job opening with your friends / Juniors and help them to grab this opportunity.