Written by Ajmath on April 12, 2021
Brambles Recruitment Drive is going to be conduct for Associate Cloud Developer profile. Freshers, please go though the below details and apply at earliest. Most of the companies will shortlist the candidates based on first come first serve. More details regarding Brambles Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
Name of the Company: Brambles
Website URL: www.brambles.com
Educational Qualification: Bachelors
Job Profile: Associate Cloud Developer
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 Years)
Location of the Job: Bangalore
Location of Interview: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: NA
Salary Package: NA
Number Of Job Openings: NA
Job Requisition/ ID: JR2091
Follow us on your preferred social media platform & Get regular Freshers Jobs Alerts
(Direct Apply Links Will Be Provide Here)
More Freshers Jobs:
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Fresher or at most 1 year experience
- Experience using Unix/Linux operating systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of any of these languages: Python, Go
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following elements
- Cloud platforms: AWS/GCP/Azure
- Cloud-native Solutions: Kubernetes, Docker
- RDS : MySQL, Postgres
- Tools / Software: Jenkins, GitHub, Bitbucket
If you share this job opportunity with your friends, that would be grateful.
Contact Number/Email: NA
Contact Name: NA
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Freshers Jobs by Location:
Summary of the Job:
There are job openings for freshers in Brambles company. Brambles hiring freshers for the position of Associate Cloud Developer in Bangalore. Freshers from Bachelors can apply for this job opening. If you are interested & eligible for this job position then apply as soon as possible, because Brambles will stop receiving the applications once they get the expected number of applications/ Resumes.
Sharing is Caring. Share this job opening with your friends / Juniors and help them to grab this opportunity.