Written by Ajmath on March 21, 2021
EmbedUR Systems Recruitment Drive is going to be conduct for Software Engineer profile. Freshers, please go though the below details and apply at earliest. Most of the companies will shortlist the candidates based on first come first serve. More details regarding EmbedUR Systems Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
Name of the Company: EmbedUR Systems
Website URL: www.embedur.com
Educational Qualification: BE / BTech (ECE, EEE, EIE, CSE, IT)
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 Years)
Location of the Job: Chennai
Location of Interview: Chennai
Last Date to Apply: NA
Salary Package: INR 5,00,000/- Per Annum
Number Of Job Openings: 10
Job Requisition/ ID: NA
Follow us on your preferred social media platform & Get regular Freshers Jobs Alerts
(Many job updates will provide here)
More Freshers Jobs:
Qualifications we seek in you:
- Engineering graduates 2021 passed out
- Branches: BE / BTech – ECE, EEE, EIE, CSE, IT
- Savvy to code in C language and quest to work in Networking and Wireless (IEEE 802.11)
- Must have secured more than 75% (10th, 12th, B.E/B. Tech)
- No History of arrears
- Passionate engineers, interested in working in cutting edge networking / wireless product development and excited to go the extra mile to make a difference for themselves, organization
If you share this job opportunity with your friends, that would be grateful.
Contact Number/Email: NA
Contact Name: NA
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview (2 Levels)
- HR Interview
Summary of the Job:
There are job openings for freshers in EmbedUR Systems company. EmbedUR Systems hiring freshers for the position of Software Engineer in Chennai. Freshers from BE / BTech (ECE, EEE, EIE, CSE, IT) can apply for this job opening. If you are interested & eligible for this job position then apply as soon as possible, because EmbedUR Systems will stop receiving the applications once they get the expected number of applications/ Resumes.
Sharing is Caring. Share this job opening with your friends / Juniors and help them to grab this opportunity.