Stigentech Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Developer | BE / B.Tech – Freshers
• Job Role : Java Developer
• Experience Needed: : Freshers
• Job Location : Telangana – Hyderabad
• Salary : Best in industry
B.E/ B.Tech graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and with no backlogs.
Candidate should have a very strong technical background in Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP), RESTFUL Web services.
Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
Java, spring boot/ Micro servicesHibernate/web services (SOAP/REST)
Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
Candidate must have very good Logical and Analytical Skills.
Ability to understand project requirements.
Interested candidates apply below
React Native Developer Fresher Job Openings in ThiDiff Technologies – Fresher Jobs 2021
Job Opportunities for Freshers on Salesforce and Cloud Computing, software development and Information Technology professionals, ThiDiff Technologies provides exciting career opportunities. Along with a fair pay plan, we deliver a world-class work climate.
Job Position: React Native Developer
– We are looking for coding Enthusiast, who wants to become a hard core coding geek.
– Hands on knowledge on coding, high on analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
– Flexible, adaptive, quick learner.
Apply now :
Nova Module Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer position | Fresher Job Openings
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
– Assign, track and review engineering tasks including bug fixes, feature and performance enhancements among team members
– Review team members’ code contribution and ensure compliance of company and industry quality standards
– Manage team goals and priorities using various bug/feature tracking system and product management tools
– Confer with platform teams and other development teams as well as product management teams to establish feature roadmap and release schedules
Apply now :
Micron Hiring Information Security Analyst- SOC | VLSI Jobs for Freshers
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work-related experience.
Job Role: Information Security Analyst- SOC
Functional Area: Cyber Security
Responsibilities and Tasks:
1) Performing daily detect and response functions, closely aligned with typical SOC functions
2) Identifying compromised computers and potential IP loss using logs, live response, and related computer centric evidence sources
3) Providing accurate and timely routing of verified compromises to the appropriate IT operations teams for further analysis and follow through to remediation
4) Advising management on the effectiveness of established operating procedures and recommend modifications where appropriate
5) Stay up to date with latest IT security trends, news and intelligence.
6) Personal, professional development
Apply now :
Job Openings in Genpact | Hiring Freshers for Process Associate – Transaction
Qualification: BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
Job Type: Business Analyst
Experience: Fresher or 0-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate – Transaction
* Transaction processing and Data Entry of customer details.
* Research and resolve like kind Quality replacements
* Provide Quick and effective resolution to customer’s queries
* Insurance/Banking exposure.
* Ticket triaging and acknowledgement
* Basic issue resolution around user access, SOP based troubleshooting
* Transferring cases to L2 teams, and coordination
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.