ON SEMICONDUCTOR HIRING FOR INTERN
BE / B-Tech / M-Tech
Rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system
Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment
Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience
Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis
Experience with Python, Visual Basic or other common programming platforms
These experiences gives the individual a proper perspective to be successful in this position.
Link to apply:
Looking for an Job opportunity?
Here comes a Wonderful Opportunity for IT geniuses who are looking for job switch or Up Skill
Upskill yourself & land a dream job of INR 5-10 LPA at a leading tech company!
Learn Sales Force development
We Have a genuine opportunity with 100% Job Guarantee as a Saleforce Developer. – Hyderabad Location
✓Job in 4 Steps
1. Training Period: 2 months
2. Internship – Live Project: 1 or 2 Months
3. Multiple Job Interviews
4. Finally Job Offer
✓Highlights of the Programme:
• Intensive Training
• Fees reimbursement
• Guaranteed 5-10 Lakhs PA placement
• Get trained by Industry Experts
• Live Project Experience
• Individual Assistance & Feedback
✓ who all are eligible for this programme?
•Any working Professional with Coding experience.
• Assignment Test/Coding Round
If any query please DM me or send your query to email@example.com
Greetings From InSemi Technology !!
We have fresher openings for VLSI Design Verification trained with good programming skills. Please share your profiles who can join immediately and interested to work in Hyderabad Location.
“VLSI Design Verification Trained Fresher with good programming skills”
1) BE/B Tech ME/M tech in ECE/CSE
2) 2018, 2019, 2020 Passed out.
3) 70% or above in all academics
4) Minimum 6 month training experience in VLSI Design Verification from any reputed training institutes
5) Good Programming skills in C / C++ / Python & OOPS concepts
If there is any suitable candidates, please share their profile to : firstname.lastname@example.org