IonIdea Recruitment 2021 Drive is going to be conduct for Software Testing profile. Freshers, please go though the below details and apply at earliest. Most of the companies will shortlist the candidates based on first come first serve. More details regarding IonIdea Freshers Recruitment 2021 is given below.
Name of the Company: IonIdea
Website URL: www.cognizant.com
Educational Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
Job Profile: Software Testing
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 Years)
Location of the Job: Bangalore
Location of Interview: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: NA
Salary Package: NA
Number Of Job Openings: 5
Job Requisition/ ID: NA
Follow us on your preferred social media platform & Get regular Freshers Jobs Alerts
Join With us on Telegram Channel (Many job updates will provide here)
More Freshers Jobs:
Qualifications we seek in you:
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- We are providing excellent opportunity for freshers
- Must have above 70% aggregate UG, PG, 12th and 10th
- Year of Passing – 2019/2020/2021
- We are currently looking for fresher’s who has good knowledge in Game Testing , Mobile Testing, IOS and Android
- Candidate should have a computer and good internet connection to work remotely
- Candidate should have a good communication and ability to learn technologies quickly
- Candidate who can join within a 15 days can only apply
- Candidates who are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you share this job opportunity with your friends, that would be grateful.
Contact Number/Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: Indra B
Summary of the Job:
There are job openings for freshers in IonIdea company. IonIdea hiring freshers for the position of Software Testing in Bangalore. Freshers from BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA can apply for this recruitment 2021. If you are interested & eligible for this job role then apply as soon as possible, because IonIdea will stop receiving the applications once they get the expected number of applications/ Resumes.
Sharing is Caring. Share this job opening with your friends / Juniors and help them to grab this opportunity.